Welcome to HomePlace Special Care at Burlington
Call us for Pricing and Availability!
HomePlace Special Care at Burlington is a premier Memory Care and Assisted Living community in Burlington, WA, that serves Bellingham, Burlington, Mount Vernon, Sedro Woolley, Everett, and the surrounding regions with compassionate and quality care.
Discover HomePlace Special Care at Burlington, A Senior Living Community in Burlington, WA
Burlington is a favorite place for those that love aviation history. Visit the Heritage Flight Museum, founded by Apollo 8 astronaut Maj. General William Anders. This museum is dedicated to the preservation of historic military aircraft and should not be missed on your visit. Burlington is close to Bellingham and over an hour to Seattle.
Enjoy high-quality, private apartments, an active social life, and a carefree lifestyle while we take care of household chores. Experience peace of mind and spend time pursuing wiser pleasures like your passions, relationships, and the richness of each day.
Frontier’s Award Winning Spark™ Program
Imagine a program specially designed for seniors that not only strives to help them reach their full potential, but also provides an opportunity to spend their days with a sense of joyful purpose. Spark™ places ultimate focus on supporting our residents’ ideas, choices, and independence. We empower residents to create a community that speaks to them. Our staff foster the natural spark within each individual by encouraging new idea and helping to make these ideas reality.
Find Your Spark
Spark is our award-winning, purpose-driven program for seniors. Inspired by Montessori Methods, Spark™ focuses on engagement, social lifestyle and inclusion within the community at large.
- Based on science and research
- Based on rehabilitation techniques
- Keeps seniors socially engaged in a meaningful way
- Aims at increasing engagement and skills as we age
- Uses proprietary assessment tools that go beyond traditional methods
HomePlace at Burlington
1 of 9
Suites at HomePlace at Burlington
HomePlace at Burlington offers a range of spacious and well-appointed floor plans tailored to your unique needs and preferences. Explore our selection of floor plans below.
Memory Care | Studio
Memory Care | Studio, Shared
- 24/7 On-Site or On-Call Nursing
- Highly Trained Care and Medication Staff
- Pharmacy Services
- Medication Management
- Insulin Dependent Diabetic Management
- In-House Physical Therapy
- Visiting Physician
- Visiting Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant
- Visiting Psych Services/Counselors
- Visiting Podiatry Services
- Visiting Lab Services
- Visiting Home Health Services
- Visiting Hospice Services
- Incontinence Management and Product Services
- Friendship Suites for Residents Living with Dementia
- Short-term Respite Stays Available
- Shares a campus with Adult Day Progam