Welcome to The Auberge at Plano
Call us for Pricing and Availability!
The Auberge at Plano is a premier Assisted Living and Memory Care community located in Plano at the heart of Collin County, Texas. We serve Plano, McKinney, Richardson, Farmersville, Allen, Garland, Addison, Carrollton, Denton, Dallas, and beyond.
Discover The Auberge at Plano, A Senior Living Community in Plano, TX.
In our community Main Street is a star attraction here. Main Street offers multiple benefits to residents and gives a “real town” feel. Residents can visit shops and communal areas in a centralized, secure location. Our Main Street has a theatre, sweet shop, art studio, salon, billiard room, and large family dining area. We strive to have our Main Street be a lively, warm, and inviting place and is available to assisted living and memory care residents.
There are more opportunities for adventure and sightseeing. Visitors and residents enjoy the Arbor Hills Nature Preserve, Oak Point Park, Historic Downtown Plano, historic walking tours, the Boardwalk, and so much more. Only minutes from North Dallas, there is plenty to do and see.
Enjoy high-quality, private apartments, an active social life, and a carefree lifestyle while we take care of household chores. Experience peace of mind and spend time pursuing wiser pleasures like your passions, relationships, and the richness of each day.
Frontier’s Award Winning Spark™ Program
Imagine a program specially designed for seniors that not only strives to help them reach their full potential, but also provides an opportunity to spend their days with a sense of joyful purpose. Spark™ places ultimate focus on supporting our residents’ ideas, choices, and independence. We empower residents to create a community that speaks to them. Our staff foster the natural spark within each individual by encouraging new idea and helping to make these ideas reality.
Find Your Spark
Spark is our award-winning, purpose-driven program for seniors. Inspired by Montessori Methods, Spark™ focuses on engagement, social lifestyle and inclusion within the community at large.
- Based on science and research
- Based on rehabilitation techniques
- Keeps seniors socially engaged in a meaningful way
- Aims at increasing engagement and skills as we age
- Uses proprietary assessment tools that go beyond traditional methods
The Auberge at Plano
1 of 24
Suites at Auberge at Plano
Auberge at Plano offers a range of spacious and well-appointed floor plans tailored to your unique needs and preferences. Explore our selection of floor plans below.
Memory Care | 1 bed, 1 bath, 329 sq. ft.
Memory Care | 1 bed, 1 bath, 340 sq. ft.
Memory Care | 2 bed, 1 bath, 342 sq. ft.
Memory Care | 2 bed, 1 bath, 585 sq. ft.
- 24/7 On-Site or On-Call Nursing
- Highly Trained Care and Medication Staff
- Pharmacy Services
- Medication Management
- In-House Physical Therapy
- In-House Occupational Therapy
- In-House Speech Therapy
- Visiting Physician
- Visiting Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant
- Visiting Dental Service
- Visiting Psych Services/Counselors
- Visiting Podiatry Services
- Visiting Lab Services
- Visiting Home Health Services
- Visiting Hospice Services
- Incontinence Management and Product Services
- Consultant Registered Dietitian (Routinely/As Needed)
- Friendship Suites for Residents Living with Dementia
- Short-term Respite Stays Available