Welcome to The Auberge at Vintage Lake
Call us for Pricing and Availability!
The Auberge at Vintage Lake is a premier Assisted Living and Memory Care community in Houston that serves Montgomery and Harris counties, including Spring, Westfield, Klein, The Woodlands, Jersey Village, Cypress, Tomball, Magnolia, Pinehurst, and Conroe.
Discover The Auberge at Vintage Lake, A Senior Living Community in Houston, TX.
For residents and visitors to the Houston area, there is no shortage of things to do and places to see. Houston, Montgomery, and Harris counties offer world-class shopping, 5-star dining, and internationally recognized cultural attractions. Visit the 100 Acres Wood Reserve, Houston Botanic Garden, Downtown Aquarium, Houston Zoo, Fallen Warrior Memorial, NASA Space Center, Houston Grand Opera, and Chinatown, along with many other fun spots that families can enjoy. Sports fans don’t miss a home game with the Houston Rockets, Astros, or Spurs.
Enjoy high-quality, private apartments, an active social life, and a carefree lifestyle while we take care of household chores. Experience peace of mind and spend time pursuing wiser pleasures like your passions, relationships, and the richness of each day.
Frontier’s Award Winning Spark™ Program
Imagine a program specially designed for seniors that not only strives to help them reach their full potential, but also provides an opportunity to spend their days with a sense of joyful purpose. Spark™ places ultimate focus on supporting our residents’ ideas, choices, and independence. We empower residents to create a community that speaks to them. Our staff foster the natural spark within each individual by encouraging new idea and helping to make these ideas reality.
Find Your Spark
Spark is our award-winning, purpose-driven program for seniors. Inspired by Montessori Methods, Spark™ focuses on engagement, social lifestyle and inclusion within the community at large.
- Based on science and research
- Based on rehabilitation techniques
- Keeps seniors socially engaged in a meaningful way
- Aims at increasing engagement and skills as we age
- Uses proprietary assessment tools that go beyond traditional methods
The Auberge at Vintage Lake
1 of 24
Suites at Auberge at Vintage Lake
Auberge at Vintage Lake offers a range of spacious and well-appointed floor plans tailored to your unique needs and preferences. Explore our selection of floor plans below.
Memory Care | 1 bed, 1 bath, Studio
Memory Care | 1 bed, 1 bath, Studio Deluxe
Memory Care | 2 bed, 1 bath, Semi-private
- 24/7 On-Site or On-Call Nursing
- Highly Trained Care and Medication Staff
- Pharmacy Services
- Medication Management
- Insulin Dependent Diabetic Management
- In-House Physical Therapy
- In-House Occupational Therapy
- In-House Speech Therapy
- Visiting Physician
- Visiting Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant
- Visiting Dental Service
- Visiting Psych Services/Counselors
- Visiting Podiatry Services
- Visiting Lab Services
- Visiting Home Health Services
- Visiting Hospice Services
- Consultant Registered Dietitian (Routinely/As Needed)
- Friendship Suites for Residents Living with Dementia
- Short-term Respite Stays Available